FOR IDAHO COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE
- Completion of ELDT Theory Course
- CDL Knowledge Quizzes & Assessments
- 80% minimum proficiency.
- Meets Federal ELDT Theory Requirements
(S) SCHOOL BUS ENDORSEMENT – ELDT – TRAINING GOALS
- Complete the classroom theory course, range and behind-the-wheel training to complete Idaho Commercial Drivers’ License certification to obtain a (S) School Bus Endorsement.
- Understand the required knowledge and skills required to safely and effectively operate a school bus used to transport students from school to home, home to school, or school events.
- Demonstrate proficiency in classroom knowledge of current laws, regulations, and standard operating procedures used in transporting students safely on a school bus.
- Demonstrate proficiency in knowledge of basic mechanical systems, safety procedures and driver responsibilities while operating a school bus.
COURSE: IDAHO CDL – (S) SCHOOL BUS EDORSEMENT – ELDT
MEETING TIME: As Determined by Individual Student Online
ONLINE ACCESS: Intercheck Driving Service, LLC
CONTACT: Owner: Steven Lloyd (208) 941-8807 firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin: Mark Snodgrass (208) 861-0728 email@example.com
This course will introduce students to the requirements, knowledge and skills required to operate a school bus in Idaho. The classroom theory component described below provides extensive information concerning many aspects of motor vehicle licensing including; general information, safe driving, transporting students safely, air brake systems, vehicle inspections, basic control skills and the requirements for the road test.
Completion of training with a registered provider is required before taking the (S) School Bus Endorsement knowledge or skills exam.
Course Timelines and Requirements
Federal guidelines require competence rather than seat time. Courses may be completed at the pace and schedule of each individual student. Intercheck Driving Services LLC offers:
- (P) Passenger Endorsement Course
- (S) School Bus Endorsement Course
- School Bus drivers MUST have both the (P) Passenger and (S) School Bus Endorsements.
Course Payment and Refund Policy
Students will submit payment at the beginning of each course. Students will receive a full refund in the event that Intercheck Driving Services LLC should be unable to fulfill its education obligations. Student will not be refunded any money after individual theory course online instruction and practice exam materials have been started or completed.
- (P) Passenger Endorsement Course $29.95
- (S) School Bus Endorsement Course $29.95
- (P) & (S) Courses (same time registration) $49.95
Student Code of Conduct; Rights and Responsibilities
All students participating in Intercheck Driving Services courses are held to the same academic and behavioral standards of students at a vocational-technical education institution or university.
Students may be removed from any training or instructional program for:
- Academic integrity lapses related to sharing information with other non-participating individuals; cheating, copying materials, plagiarism, etc..
- Returned checks, declined online pay applications, or other payments marked as insufficient funds or declined payments.
Student Dismissal and Grievance Procedures
- Students who wish to file a grievance with Intercheck Driving Services LLC must use the online Student Grievance Submission Form.
- Specific grievance process guidelines are provided online in Student Information
- Intercheck Driving Services LLC will respond within five business days of receipt of the Student Grievance Submission Form to set an appointment for in-person review.
Unit Quizzes and Exams
Each unit will include quizzes to check student understanding of materials.
Students may not move to the next unit until they obtain an 80% or greater score on the exam. Unit Exams may be retaken twice if a student receives less than 80% on that section.
Each student will complete and submit a course and instructor evaluation at the end of the course. Results of the evaluations will used by Intercheck Driving Services for instructor evaluations, course improvement, and determinations of assessment reliability.
Student Acknowledgment of Financial Commitment
All students participating in education, practice, or behind-the-wheel skills training, agree to pay prior mentioned fee-for-service payment to Intercheck Driving Service LLC and understand the following statement related to Idaho education delivery by Intecheck Driving Service LLC.
By signing up for this class, I acknowledge the following:
“I understand that Intercheck Driving Service LLC is registered with the State Board of Education in accordance with Section 33‐2403, Idaho Code.
I also understand that the State Board of Education has not accredited or endorsed any course of study being offered by Intercheck Driving Service LLC, and that these courses may not be accepted for transfer into any Idaho public postsecondary institution.”
Sign up for the Online School Bus Endorsement Course Now
If you don’t have a Passenger Endorsement, you will need to take both classes
Sign up for the Online Passenger AND School Bus Endorsement Courses Now – save $9.95 with our Bundle