- Study sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 11, 12 and 13 Idaho CDL Manual
- Study Idaho Class D Driver’s License Manual (Idaho Motorcycle Endorsement Manual if needed)
- Be prepared to take all written Idaho Class A CDL permit with air brakes by on Friday of week 1.
- Proof of Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP) is due to NLC Academic Coordinator by close of business on FRIDAY of week 4
Must be scheduled for CDL skills test and have Optional Course Registration Form (OCRF) paid by close of business FRIDAY of week 4.
- Practice CDL skills and maneuvers
- Become proficient at shifting the CDL truck
- Study section 13 thoroughly to prepare for the CDL road test
- Study the CDL video, pay close attention to the air brakes checks and proper transmission use
- Study the written instructions
- Study the Idaho CDL Manual section 11-32, Air Brake Check
- Late and retake fees may apply